Today, I want you to focus on self-help. *Self-help is the act of providing for or helping or the ability to provide for or help oneself without assistance from others. Learning to self-help can go deep into helping you rid yourself of that victim mentality. You know, that way of thinking where the whole reason you are not where you want to be in life is EVERYONE'S fault but your own. Because that way of thinking will get you nowhere in life and if you are currently stuck there, then do everything possible to move beyond.
Here are 10 simple tips to help you focus on self-help.
- Say thank you to everything and everyone, even to your grief and those who frustrate you.
- Step put of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy the moment, and don’t wait to be happy.
- See the joy in every task.
- Make a list of habits you wish to change and assign a simple action step to move you closer to change.
- Get out of bed and get dressed.
- Overcome procrastination by sitting with one task, not letting yourself run from discomfort.
- Be ok with making a mistake. Mistakes are necessary lessons.
- Don't worry about what someone thinks about you. What they think about you has zero to do with you.
- Read the following poem and inspire yourself to live your life to the fullest!
Live Life To The Fullest
To Follow your heart, and intuition,
That should be, your number one mission.
Listen to your inner voice,
Live your life, through your choice.
The point is to love, what you are doing,
Your deepest passions; should be pursuing.
Every moment, live excited,
Every morning, be delighted.
Always look forward, to what is ahead,
Your thoughts and
Living life to the
Look in the mirror, always be true.
"The last two lines are pretty much about individual values. If we live by our values, it won't be difficult for us to look in the mirror each morning, and be proud of who we are and what we do. However, if our actions are not aligned with our values, we will create inner conflicts for ourselves. That's why I made a list of my personal values and read them out loud each day." By AnitaPoems.com